This event is now over
EZcertifications would like to present to you our upcoming 4 day CAPM Boot Camp in:
Date: 28th – 31st July’15
This is an Instructor-led Classroom Training which will help you to prepare for the CAPM examination conducted by PMI, USA. For your convenience, we conduct CAPM Classroom Training every month! If you can’t make this one, join us next month!
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®, is a certification provided by PMI, canad for the people who are new to the project management domain or having lesser years of experience in projects.
Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
EZcertifications is a Global Education Provider in the area of professional certification courses. It provides high quality and cost-effective training solutions to meet individual and organizational training requirements in mission-critical areas of Project Management, IT Service Management, Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, Business Analysis & Agile/Scrum.
Enroll Now Take advantage of our Classroom Training & world class e-learning content.
Training Benefits provide by EZcertifications:
· 4 days of intense classroom sessions with highly experienced trainer
· 23 contact hours certificate satisfying a key prerequisite of CAPM® exam
· Hardcopy of CAPM® – Handbook
· Kim Heldman book on PMP as a reference
· Hardcopy of PMBOK 5th Edition
· Simulation test on 4th day to test your preparedness for the exam
· 90 days online access to our e-learning content for self-study
· 3 sets of full size CAPM® online simulations prepared by PMI Global experts
· Trainer’s guidance to ‘clear the exam tips’ as post-workshop roadmap
· Post-workshop support through e-mail, telephone and webinars.
Enroll Today! We Make It EZ For You!
For further queries please contact us Toll Free at 1-866-438-0220
contact us Toll Free at 1-866-438-0220
July 28, 2015 — 8:30 am to
July 31, 2015 — 5:30 pm